The interface of install KB Piano is quite simple so that your installation will be very easy. In this article we will share with you 5 simple steps in the settings so that this software is not faulty.
First to start to be able to install the software without errors, you need to make sure you get the full and standard installer. To help you with this, you can download the full piano KB software in the previous article we shared or here.
Guide to install KB Piano
Once you have downloaded the latest and most recent installer you start to install KB piano in the following 5 steps:
– Step 1: You turn on the installation file and press “I Accept the Agreement ” then select “Next “.
– Step 2: After pressing the software to install, you will see the window that asks where to put the software. You can select arbitrary installation location by pressing “Browse… ” Or maybe leave it by default.
Next you press “Next “.
– Step 3: In this step the software will present the window with the message that the user would like to install add-ons. You press “Decline ” to decline. Then press “Next “.
– Step 4: Next, you choose “Install ” so that the software starts to complete the installation process.
– Step 5: Finally, after the software is finished, select “Run KB”, then press “Finish ” to complete.
After successful software has been installed, so that you can use all the functions and create the music or your personal colors. Next we will share with you the unique feature buttons in this software, and instructions for using it.
Instructions for using KB piano software
The interface of the software is optimized by the manufacturer, so it is simple and easy to use.
Also, when install KB Piano is complete you need to note that the keys on the computer are to correspond to the keys on the piano. So, after finishing the installation you need to edit their position so that it suits you best.
You can install the software through the feature buttons on the toolbar such as:
– Instruments: This is a feature button to add to your tracks other types of musical instruments that make your tracks better.
– Sheet Music: This is the feature button that helps users to convert music notes on the piano to numbers. This will make it easier for new people to use when they only need to look at the music on the virtual keyboard and then follow it to be able to complete a track.
– Record: This is a feature button that can help you retain your track played
– Keystroke: This is a feature button that helps you to press on the keyboard as you like
– Layout: This is the feature button that allows you to change the buttons that you find most convenient when playing
– Rhythm: This is a feature button that allows you to choose different types of buffers for your tracks. After selecting the buffer, simply press “Start Rhythm ” To get started.
– Mode: This is a feature button that helps you adjust the keys at your own discretion.
Above is the detailed tutorial on installing the piano KB and how to use our piano KB. If you have any trouble installing and using this software, you can leave a comment and we will try to answer it as soon as possible. I wish you success!